Button colour settings - need help

(Dashboard? Not really sure, but....)

This button works, but I want to change the colours.

[{"id":"271d3520.9bb862","type":"ui_template","z":"e0bd2889.28018","group":"42382e93.83c508","name":"","order":6,"width":"2","height":"1","format":"\n<md-button class=\"vibrate filled touched smallfont rounded\" style=\"background-color:#e67e22\" ng-click=\"send({payload: 'Hello World'})\"> \n    Red<br/>button\n</md-button> \n\n","storeOutMessages":true,"fwdInMessages":true,"templateScope":"local","x":220,"y":220,"wires":[[]]},{"id":"42382e93.83c508","type":"ui_group","z":"","name":"Default","tab":"d109c4c9.944c98","disp":true,"width":"6"},{"id":"d109c4c9.944c98","type":"ui_tab","z":"","name":"Button examples","icon":"dashboard","order":8}]

I get that I can change the background colour by editing this part:
style="background-color:#e67e22"

But how do I edit the text colour?

color: red;

Yeah, thanks Steve, but you may have to put it in context how I put that in the line.

in the button properties make your settings similar to this

button

then in your message set the color, in my graphic labeled colorup to whatever color you choose
something similar to
msg = {
labelup: "some text",
colorup: "pink",
backgroundup: "skyblue",
}
this should do it

Um, that isn't going to work either.

It is a different node.

It isn't a button node.

It is a template node.

style="color: red; background-color:#e67e22"

didn't load his flow, sorry, carry on

Sorry and thanks to all who replied.

I am not good at this stuff and maybe it is easy but I am really flailing around in the dark trying to get what to do.

Appreciated.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.