Cannot connect to OPCUA Demo Server from Unified Automation (UaNetServer) using Node-RED IIoT Read or Write

Issue

Unable to connect to OPCUA Server created by Unified Automation .NET classes

What happens?

• The IIoT OPCUA Read or Write block shows connecting but cannot connect to the Server.
  • Server is the demo server (ServerGettingStarted_Net40.sln) from Unified Automation .NET classes. Example Lesson01
  • No errors are reported by Node-RED except Error Stopping the Nodes_ Close timed out upon deploying
  • Both server and client are running locally. With UaExpert it is possible to connect to the server
  • The server does not have any security and certificates are not used.
  • OPCUA Read and Write can connect to other OPCUA servers not programmed with Unified Automation.

Please tell us about your environment:

• Node-RED version: 0.20.8
  • Node.js version: 10.16.3
  • npm version: 6.9.0
  • Platform/OS: Windows 10
  • Browser: Mozilla Firefox 60.7.2esr

That's an issue with the contrib node that you are using. You need to open an issue on the nodes github page to notify the author.

I have be asked to open an issue here after i opened this issue on the Github DUE TO 3rd party ( node-red-contrib- ). Please look at the following link:

@parth-ifam you raised an issue on the core of node-red, when your issue is with a contrib module you have installed.

Asking a question here is a start, but if you want to get the attention of the author of the node you are having a problem with, you should raise an issue against the node module.

You have not said what contrib module you are using, so we can't point you at the appropriate github repository to raise your issue against.

Hello,
I am using the following contrib module:
node-red-contrib-iiot-opcua
Could you please post here the link to the appropriate repository

If you lookup that module on flows.nodered.org you should find a link to its github page

okay thanks