Unable to connect to OPCUA Server created by Unified Automation .NET classes
- The IIoT OPCUA Read or Write block shows connecting but cannot connect to the Server.
- Server is the demo server (ServerGettingStarted_Net40.sln) from Unified Automation .NET classes. Example Lesson01
- No errors are reported by Node-RED except Error Stopping the Nodes_ Close timed out upon deploying
- Both server and client are running locally. With UaExpert it is possible to connect to the server
- The server does not have any security and certificates are not used.
- OPCUA Read and Write can connect to other OPCUA servers not programmed with Unified Automation.
Please tell us about your environment:
- Node-RED version: 0.20.8
- Node.js version: 10.16.3
- npm version: 6.9.0
- Platform/OS: Windows 10
- Browser: Mozilla Firefox 60.7.2esr