Can't delete button

Hello,

i have an odd problem. I imported a button and now I can't change anything about it, even can't delete it.
If i change anything related to the button e.g. background, label or group I can't deploy anymore. I can still click the deploy button but nothing happens.

That's the button:

[{"id":"b9a70965.13e138","type":"ui_button","z":"d90caea1.d48a8","name":"","group":"d6060f19.2b834","order":0,"width":"0","height":"0","passthru":false,"label":"{{payload}}","tooltip":"","color":"","bgcolor":"","icon":"","payload":"press","payloadType":"str","topic":"","x":1130,"y":640,"wires":[]},{"id":"d6060f19.2b834","type":"ui_group","name":"Default","tab":"","order":1,"disp":true,"width":"6","collapse":false}]

Hi @nosak

What version of Node-RED are you using?

Can you check the browser JavaScript console for any error messages?

Hi,

I'm using version 1.2.3

The console shows this error:

Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'name' of undefined
at v (red.min.js:16)
at red.min.js:16
at Object.eachConfig (red.min.js:16)
at E (red.min.js:16)
at HTMLAnchorElement. (red.min.js:16)
at HTMLAnchorElement.dispatch (vendor.js:2)
at HTMLAnchorElement.v.handle (vendor.js:2)
v @ red.min.js:16
(anonymous) @ red.min.js:16
eachConfig @ red.min.js:16
E @ red.min.js:16
(anonymous) @ red.min.js:16
dispatch @ vendor.js:2
v.handle @ vendor.js:2

Okay... There was another thread a couple days ago with the same symptom. I'll investigate this weekend.

You may need to hand edit your flow file to remove the offending button.

Alright, thanks for your fast response.

Could you please tell me how I have to edit the flow file after your investigation?

Looks the same as this one Nick.

I've identified the issue and pushed a fix. We'll release 1.2.4 later with it in.

@nosak if you send me your flows file I can fix it for you (although won't be until later tonight) - or wait until 1.2.4 is released and that will fix it for you.

I'll wait until 1.2.4 ist released. Thank you! :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.