Can't open node-red

Hello,
I want to open node red locally, but every time I start it closes itself. Anyone can help me to fix this?

Start node-red in safe mode

node-red --safe

In particular you can see from the errors that the problem lies in node-red-contrib-image-tools. So once you start node with --safe you should be able to correct whatever is mis-configured

I can see that you are running node-red as root, which is generally a bad idea unless you have no choice. What hardware and OS are you running on? If you need further help then please post the complete startup log, not just the end as you have done above. Also please copy/paste the text rather than screenshot. Use the </> button at the top of the forum entry window when doing that.

Hi I have simular error what is the problem ?

C:\Users\nacereddine\AppData\Roaming\npm>node-red
node:internal/modules/cjs/loader:943
  throw err;
  ^

Error: Cannot find module 'C:\Users\nacereddine\AppData\Roaming\npm\node_modules
\node-red\red.js'
    at Function.Module._resolveFilename (node:internal/modules/cjs/loader:940:15
)
    at Function.Module._load (node:internal/modules/cjs/loader:773:27)
    at Function.executeUserEntryPoint [as runMain] (node:internal/modules/run_ma
in:76:12)
    at node:internal/main/run_main_module:17:47 {
  code: 'MODULE_NOT_FOUND',
  requireStack: []
}

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.