Change loglevel settings in contrib-smartmeter node possible?

Does anybody know if it is possible to change the loglevel of the contrib-smartmeter node so that the debugging information will put out more details?

When using the node, I receive the error massage "smartmeter-obis error: Error: No or too long answer from Serial Device after last request." and would like to know the reason behind.

I've asked already the developer of the library but he can't help without the detailed logging.

Thanks and regards!

If the developer needs more logging, does he not know how to enable it in his node?

You could try setting logging level in settings.js to trace, but that will only help if the developer has made use of the logging level.

Thanks for you feedback.

Unfortunately the node red logging prints out also only the error "smartmeter-obis error: Error: No or too long answer from Serial Device after last request." even when settings.js set to trace.

I jut get in contact with the developer of the library not the node it self. The developer of the contrib-smartmeter node seams to to be unreachable :unamused:

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.