Change payloadmeasureunit

Hi,
I try to verify the temperature of hotwater. If below 60 degrees the power controller should be adjusted to 90%. in my node the output is always 90 degrees and so the 0-10V KNX device will not understand it.
I use the cange node to set the value to 90:

How can i change the units and/or DPT?

regards Erwin

Does the value need to be a number? Currently it looks like the 90 is a string. Look at the change node.

it should be a percentage (0...100%) - KNX DPT 5.0001

Without seeing your flow and the msg you are processing it’s hard to give you advice. Please export your flow and attach it to a reply and add a debug node ( set to display the complete msg object) to the output of the switch node and show me what it is.

I tried another way to find a solution;

The temperature is checked if <55 degrees and then set true. Depending on the azimuth of the sun the contactor will be activated.
The difference between PV power and used power controlls the amount (0-10V) of the power controller. If the difference ist greater than the power of the heating it ist limited to 90%, if it is less than 1 kW it ist fixed to 20%, and between adjusted linear.

for information the flow:
power controll by temp.json (18.5 KB)

if you find ways to optimize and improve the flow please let me now.

regards Erwin

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.