Changing Format in Dashboard Template Node?

I am using the Tableify Node with a Dashboard Template Node, but want to use the embedded formatting style within the table html contents. How can I over ride the Dashboard theme for this node only?

Here is the HTML that the Tableify node outputs in msg.payload to the Template Node:

<table style="font-family:Arial;width:100%;border:1px solid #ccc;border-collapse: collapse;color:#667677;"><thead style="border:1px solid #ccc;background:#6a9ef2;color:white !important; height:50px;padding:2px;"><tr style="border:1px solid #ccc;"><th class="string">applicationHash</th><th class="string">applicationName</th><th class="string">applicationTypeName</th><th class="string">applicationTypeHash</th><th class="string">objType</th></tr></thead><tbody style=""><tr style="border:1px solid #ccc;"><td style="border:1px solid #ccc;text-align:center;padding:3px;" class="string">937189849</td><td style="border:1px solid #ccc;text-align:center;padding:3px;" class="string">CKT4 Compressor Power</td><td style="border:1px solid #ccc;text-align:center;padding:3px;" class="string">Log Group</td><td style="border:1px solid #ccc;text-align:center;padding:3px;" class="string">73</td><td style="border:1px solid #ccc;text-align:center;padding:3px;" class="string">Locator</td></tr></tbody></table>

In the Dashboard site tab set
will stop us taking over the theme in the template

1 Like

Well, I set that as you indicate, but the dashboard theme still over rides the table content.
In the Template Node this is what is populated:
<div ng-bind-html="msg.payload"></div>

What am I missing or not setting correctly?

Thanks...

Ah right - yes - you need <div ng-bind-html="msg.payload | trusted"></div> instead... the trusted filter allows the script tags you have added to not be filtered out.

Second time is a charm...That worked....Nice!