Concatenate numbers since digits from keyboard

good morning,

thats the end of your flow:

in this case the csv node passes the complete array of 250 entries to your exec node but we have created a "lookup function" especially for filtering the entry you are looking for, so you should position your exec node like that:

now chromium gets only the URL you wanted to look up!

i suggest, that you put a debug with "full msg object" to all of the nodes and have a look at one after an other what they send to understand what they do internally by viewing and retracing the code i wrote for you (in function nodes).
i have to tell you that i am not a programmer! i am a mechanical engineer, but i tried to do no fancy stuff
(not that i could :wink: ) and wrote the code as simple as possible to make it easy to understand, including the comments.

with reference to your post scriptum:
you should keep it. our corrtable is not persistently stored anyway. in the way we do this now it is executed once every start up of NR.
it then stores the table to your context data which you acess in the "replace keyboard input with numbers" node.

it will stay there until the moment you restart NR.
then it would be gone

the inject node triggers the function that sets the corrtable 1second after NR starts up. but only once every start up

when you are interested in storing the corr table permanently, you could read some stuff in the forum about "persistent context".
but unless you are not 100 percent shure that you dont have to edit the correspondance table anymore, i would keep that node. otherwise you'd run into new problems like editing persistent context. thats something for your agenda (not that it is necessary) when your flows work like a charm.
just FYI in my NR I have about 20000 lines of code running and i do not once use persistent context. one does only do that when reading it from the file is faster than generating it new.
when you use a raspi with a microsd you will f*** your sd card up. those solid state storages dont survive, when a "bit" is rewritten more than a few thousand times. but your RAM you can "rewrite" as often as you like it