Connection with database error

@Colin yes ,i am using mysql ,and please one request to this node red community please i want help so please remove this limitation of query in one day.
Thank you

If it won't let you post again then you can edit your previous post (use the pen icon).
What exactly is the part that you don't know how to do? I don't mean a general description of the complete task, but exactly which bit isn't working?

ok.i have created rfid table in mysql where rfidno,email etc is stored.I have connected my database with my mqtt rfid code .Now I want to know how can i validate/verify/check that whether my mqtt rfidno typed y some employee is in our database table or not .

Have you got the entered rfid into node-red?
If so then presumably you need to run a query on the database to find the matching record, if it exists.

Yes I have connected rfid node with node red ?Now i dont know how to write sql query to match record.I am attaching screenshots for more clarifications.In Database i have E1234561 so success i want to show it is also showing,but when i entered wrong rfid like E1234565 it is again showing success,i want fail there
p1 p2

What query are you trying to run? Get it working in the mysql command line client (or another client) first, then you can put that query into node red.

As i am new to node red and sql ,so i tried this query please check and give suggestion where i have written wrong

msg.topic="SELECT rfidno FROM rfid1 WHERE rfidno='E1234561'";
if(msg.topic!='E1234562')
msg.topic="select 'CR_SUCCESS' as ' '";
else
msg.topic="select 'CR_FAIL' as ' ' ";
return msg;

1 - Put seperate debug nodes on the function and the output of the MySQL node (set both debug nodes to display the 'Complete msg object'
2 - Please paste in a copy of the table's schema
3 - Please export your flow and insert it in a reply.

Having constructed msg.topic with the select query you have to send that message, so in the function node you want something like

msg.topic="SELECT rfidno FROM rfid1 WHERE rfidno='E1234561'";
return msg

Then you feed that into the sql node and it should give you an array of length 1 if it finds it or an empty array if it doesn't.
[Edit] not sure about SQL in mysql but I think you might need quotes or something round table and field names. As I said, check the query works in the command line client first, then you will know that any other problems are node-red related.

see like this , sorry for my mistake if any
p3 p4

not getting this,sorry please could you explain more

Please only one wire to a debug node so you don't get duplicate information - also you should name the debug nodes so you can see which one displays information in the debug log.

what about the other two items I asked you about?

Now getting this ?what you mean?

Whatever tool you used for writing the data to the database will probably also allow you to run queries, test your query using that tool. Then you will know the query works.

See like this you are saying

w w1

That appears to be working perfectly.

ok you mean like phpMyAdmin tool

You don't need to bother now as you can see your flow is working.

No but i want FAIL messages or SUCCESS message so that i can transfer this string to my mqtt subscriber

What do you get if you feed in an invalid id?