Dashboard 2 (flowfuse) collapse groups

Hi, in dashboard 1 there was a feature to allow groups to be collapsable. I was missing this in flowfuse. Is this on the roadmap already? Any way to get this customized until it's (if) released?

We'd not had anyone ask for it, so hadn't made an issue, but please feel free to open one and we can look into it.

I think there is already an issue for that

1 Like

+1
This can be useful if one wants to allow front end user to reduce the screen space and focus on specific group - there by giving more screen space to that group .

Thanks all, I've bumped the priority to "Up Next"

1 Like

sounds great, what does this mean concretely (as I do not know your development model)?

You can see how Project Management board here: Dashboard Backlog · GitHub

It means, that I plan on taking it myself once I get through the "In Progress" pieces, although we're Open Source, so if anyone wants to grab it in the mean time, they're more than welcome.

I may add something to our docs about our project management actually in the "Contributing" section, as I'd like to encurage anyone fancying giving something a go to look there first

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.