I have tried accessing the dashboard via Chrome on my Windows 10 laptop and never had any issues - but then again I'm not running 24x7 as I am on the Pi.
I've pasted a screen shot of the offending dashboard below. The circled numbers I've added on to give some explanations.
- This chart covers a 10 minute period with both the red and green lines updated every 60 secs. Total of 20 plots.
- This chart covers a one hour period with both lines updates every 60 secs. Total of 120 plots.
- This chart covers a 12 hour period with both lines updated every 60 secs. Total of 1440 plots.
- These three meters are updated once every 60 secs.
- The weather is updated once every 15 minutes.
- The time is updated every 60 secs.
- The room temperatures are updated 5 minutes.
To me, that's not a huge amount of plots or processing, particularly on a device with 8Gb of memory. If the esteemed audience here still think that's whats giving me the issues then I suppose I will have to write each of the captured measurements to a table and then plot an average of those entries on a timely period?