Data into dropdown

It didn't work .. np thank u anyways for ur help and ur time I really really appreciate it without u I couldn't get it to where it is now

there isn't another solution to automatically update the dropdown?

not with out querying the db, So I still require a debug output from the db node. set it to the complete message object in the debug node. copy the full msg object and paste here.

Alexback,

I think what @E1cid is saying is that we need to see a small flow from you that does a query of your mongoDb and then shows the data that is returned from that query into NR.

Once he has this he can show you what needs to be modified in his example flow to enable you to take that data you have returned from Mongo and put it dynamically into the dropdown.

Craig

I didn't understand what are you saking me to do .. I already paste the flow with which I read data from mongo and the result in debug

I already past the flow which I read data from mongo and the results. isn't what you mean?

The problem is we do not have a MongoDb to run your flow against - so we need to see in the debug window a simple flow that runs and then outputs the information to the debug window so we can see the result

After your query - put a debug node - give it a reasonable name and make sure you tell it to display the full message object - not just message payload

Craig

{"_id":"62a1fb8a37d96245a41965dc","name":"marie","age":"5"}

is that what you mean?

nope - run that query against your Mongo DB, then attach a debug node to the output of that and show us what shows up in the debug window (a screenshot of it)

Craig

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.