Deploy failed: no response from server

Hi.

After installing Node Red V 0.20.3 I have some troubles..
the message:

deploy failed: no response from server

keep appearing when i hit Deploy and i have to reload my browser and then it works fine to Deploy again for some times but the problem returns after a short while after some work and switching between Node red and Ui-dashboard
I use HTTPS to connect to Node Red an UI.

Anyone who has been troubled with the same issue?

what does the log say? What version of nodejs are you using?

Node-RED version: v0.20.3
Node.js  version: v10.15.3
Dashboard version 2.14.0

The console is not showing any error in log but the console in my Chrome browser shows this message:

net::ERR_CERT_AUTHORITY_INVALID

I think perhaps that it is my Chrome browser that is the root of my problem and the fact that i use a SSL certificate that causes a warning in chrome?

seems like the problem was solved after using a new certificate from letsencrypt.

No, I get the same now and again (every 10th deployment?) on 0.20.3, and I’m on virgin HTTP.

I don’t have to reload though, just try again.

I see this issue with Node-RED version 0.20.3

html, body { height: 100%; box-sizing: border-box; -moz-box-sizing: border-box; -webkit-box-sizing: border-box; } html { overflow: hidden; } body { font-family: Segoe UI, Helvetica Neue, Helvetica, Arial, Verdana; color: #222222; background-color: #ffffff; font-size: 14px; word-break: break-word; margin:0; padding: 5px; box-sizing: border-box; overflow: auto; } body.invalid { background-color: #ffc; } P { line-height: 1.5em; margin: 0; } body.watermark { color: #999999; font-style: italic; } img { max-width: 100%; } a, a:visited { color: #007acc; }

1. Login to nodered.

2. Import the following flows and deploy.

Sample flow:

[{"id":"52cfbedb.214ec","type":"inject","z":"109eeae9.2cf315","name":"","topic":"","payload":"","payloadType":"date","repeat":"","crontab":"","once":false,"onceDelay":0.1,"x":200,"y":120,"wires":[["c1174706.cb4cc8"]]},{"id":"c1174706.cb4cc8","type":"function","z":"109eeae9.2cf315","name":"","func":"msg.topic = "Insert into stu;";\nreturn msg;","outputs":1,"noerr":0,"x":420,"y":160,"wires":[["dbf2cb16.d97d48"]]},{"id":"dbf2cb16.d97d48","type":"debug","z":"109eeae9.2cf315","name":"","active":true,"tosidebar":true,"console":false,"tostatus":false,"complete":"false","x":660,"y":160,"wires":}]

Deploy failed: no response from server

Console messages.
Failed to load resource: net::ERR_CONNECTION_RESET

Second time Deploy:
vendor.js:5 POST http://XXX.XXX.XXX.XXX:1896/flows net::ERR_CONNECTION_RESET

Have you seen if you have the same issue with the latest version of Node-RED?

What version of nodejs are you using?

node -v v8.15.1

I'm yet to test Node-RED v0.20.7

I am getting this error when I am trying to Insert the data coming from real-time sensors in JSON format.
All the other queries except the Insert query is running fine.

Below is the Insert query I am using inside my template node:

INSERT INTO aress_support_sensor (mac_id, timestamp, temperature, humidity, air_quality, air_quality_value, loudness, sensor_buzzed)
VALUES ("{{{payload.0}}}","{{{payload.1}}}","{{{payload.2}}}","{{{payload.3}}}","{{{payload.4}}}","{{{payload.5}}}","{{{payload.6}}}","{{{payload.7}}}");

This query ran once and the deployment was successful. But immediately after 10 15 minutes, when I updated the flow and deployed it, the deployment was failing with this error: " [Deploy failed: no response from server]"

I am unable to figure out the issue as I have tried all the possible ways to use the Insert query.

Also asked here - "Deploy failed: No response from server" when inserting into MySQL
locking this thread i- please continue on the new one