Device list in zigbee2mqtt bridge lässt sich nicht mehr ändern

NodeRed version 3.0.2
Seit kurzem ist es nicht mehr möglich, in der Zigbee2mqtt bridge die Liste der Devices zu verändern: "Friendly name"s können nicht geändert werden, neue Devices erscheinen nach dem pairing nicht auf. Die Rechte von configration.yaml, database.db und state.json habe ich auf -rw-rw-rw- gesetzt. Was tun?

Recently it is no longer possible to change the list of devices in the Zigbee2mqtt bridge: "Friendly names" cannot be changed, new devices do not appear after pairing. I have set the rights of configration.yaml, database.db and state.json to -rw-rw-rw-. What can I do?

Hi,

Not clear about what node you are talking, but if it is node-red-contrib-zigbee2mqtt (node) - Node-RED

Try to add legacy_api: true to the configuration.yaml
Source: cannot get device list on zigbee2mqtt @1.20.0 · Issue #43 · andreypopov/node-red-contrib-zigbee2mqtt · GitHub

I have had little success with the node-red-contrib-zigbee2mqtt node. I gave up and decided it was simpler just to use MQTT nodes directly.

1 Like

Thank you, I have tried it - no success!

Thankyou. What do you mean with "use MQTT nodes directly"? Do you have an example?

The Zigbee2MQTT software provides an MQTT gateway to the zigbee devices. One can use standard MQTT nodes to receive and send the data.

If you install MQTTExplorer you will easily see the MQTT topics available under the zigbee2mqtt topic.

If you want to learn more about MQTT then see this tutorial MQTT Essentials - All Core Concepts Explained

Du meinst Zigbee2MQTT, das Du von https://github.com/Koenkk/zigbee2mqtt/blob/master/README.md hast?
Welche Version, wie installiert (laut Anleitung?), wo installiert (in /opt/zigbee2mqtt?), mit welchem Benutzer auf welchem PC?
Ich nutze aktuell die Zigbee2MQTT-Version 1.33.2 auf einem Raspberry Pi 3 mit dem Benutzer pi, die unter /opt/zigbee2mqtt installiert ist. Ich kann Dir gerne ein Verzeichnislisting schicken, wenn Deine Umgebung ähnlich ist.

Es hat ein wenig gedauert, aber ich komme dem Problem näher. Ich verwende node-red-contrib-zigbee2mqtt (v2.7.1). In der bridge lassen sich, wie erwähnt, keine neuen Komponenten anlernen und bestehenden Komponenten können auch nicht umbenannt werden. Mit dem Zigbee2MQTT Webinterface auf Port 8080 funktioniert das Anlernen und auch das Ändern. Die so angelernten oder geänderten Geräte erscheinen zwar immer noch nicht im bridge node unter devices, aber in den anderen Nodes sind es bekannte Geräte. Dieses Verwaltungsprogramm hat noch einen großen Vorteil, den ich in der bridge vermisse: die Geräte können alphabetisch oder nach der MAC-Adresse sortiert angezeigt werden.

Der beschriebene Fehler liegt also eindeutig im node bridge. Dank an alle, die mich mit ihren Tipps auf diesen Weg gebracht haben.

Aus der Dokumentation von node-red-contrib-zigbee2mqtt: "Appreciate your support on Patreon." Die Mitgliedschaft auf https://www.patreon.com/join/popov kostet 5€ pro Monat. Ich bin gerne bereit, bei der Weiterentwicklung von Open Source Software mitzuarbeiten und meine Arbeitszeit zur Verfügung zu stellen. Aber dann auch noch dafür bezahlen? Nein danke.

It took me a while, but I'm getting closer to the problem. I am using node-red-contrib-zigbee2mqtt (v2.7.1). As mentioned, no new components can be paired in the bridge and existing components cannot be renamed. Using the Zigbee2MQTT web interface on port 8080, it is possible to pair and change components. The devices paired or changed in this way still do not appear in the bridge node under "devices", but they are known devices in the other nodes. This management program has another big advantage that I miss in the bridge: the devices can be displayed alphabetically or sorted by MAC address.

The error described is therefore clearly in the bridge node. Thanks to everyone who helped me with their tips.

From the documentation of node-red-contrib-zigbee2mqtt: "Appreciate your support on Patreon." The membership on https://www.patreon.com/join/popov costs 5€ per month. I am happy to contribute to the further development of open source software and to make my working time available. But then also pay for it? No thanks.

Translated with DeepL.com (free version)

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.