Faced weird thing with Dashboard->template

I am using code below (in picture) to show my array (msg.payload) in my template node, but the weird thing I have faced is, it is not showing any arrays when I use "limitTo:msg.len", but when I changed the "msg.len" to any number below 85, it shows my first 85 or any number below than that of arrays from msg.payload!!
for example, if I put "limitTo:86" or "limitTo:msg.len", it wont show anything on my webUI, but once I change it to "limitTo:85", it show the first 85 members of array.
my msg.payload usually have more than 270 arrays of data as picture below and I passed msg.payload.length to msg.len, the last number in picure is my msg.len:

I have been struggling with this weird issue for around 2 days and cannot solve it. I am really tired of searching and found nothing about it. the interesting this is, it was working before!
would you please help me solving the issue?

Thanks.

0 Likes

Do you get the same symptom if you put a number in the limitTo definition rather than via msg.len?

0 Likes

@Colin
Thank you for your replay.
if I put any number below than 85 it works fine and normally, and show me list of array on my web UI. But once I put number more than 85 or "msg.len" to see the whole array, it wont produce any output on my webUI.

0 Likes