Failing installing node-red-contrib-nube-logic 1.0.4

Yes i reported an issue. I used the link that you posted.
Meanwhile i tested something:

On the second SD-Card i uninstalled the logic node - no problems.
Then i run "apt-get update" and "apt-get dist-upgrade"(apt-get upgrade brings some package dependencies errors) .
When it is done node.js is still v10.15.2 and i can run the intallation of node-red-contrib-nube-logic again without problems. Than i again uninstall it without problems.

Tomorrow i´m trying update node.js by this tutorial:

https://forum.iobroker.net/topic/1422/update-npm-und-node-js

to see if installation of the "logic-node" still work.

Don't forget that any time you update the major revision of nodejs (10.x to 12.x for example) then you must re-install node-red and run npm rebuild in the .node-red folder.

I think that tutorial only updates npm, note nodejs.

However, if you now have a working system why not just stick with it?

Ok I have now done the following:

I updated Node Red with that
script you suggest which also automatically executes an "npm rebuild". After that node.js is V12.14.1 and "surprise" the logic node could no longer be installed.
Next I tried the link I mentioned above, no change ...

To your question why I want to change a working system.
Some other nodes require node.js v12.x ...

But i think i have found a way today how I can implement the program differently, without "node-red-contrib-nube-logic".
I find it annoying when something like this doesn't work, but you've lost a lot of time helping me ...
I think we have to put up with the fact that the "logic node"
cant be installed under node.js 12.14.1at the moment.
Let's see if the issue report against the node brings something...

Thank You all for your time and help!
Greetings Micha

Hi - yes - just had a look at this as well... does indeed seem fundamentally borked on node 12 - so yes either don't use it - or use node 10...

Out of interest which nodes require node 12 ? (as that is pushing things a bit much the other way...)

I am confused because I can't get it to build on nodejs 10. The problem appears to the the time module which is called in by the node.
npm install time
fails. There is an issue against that module and a PR has been submitted but never actioned. It looks as if the time module is unsupported.