Filter data SqlLite in table

Hello good afternoon, I tell you what I want to do, filter a database by temperature and date, currently I show all the data in a table, but I want to filter it, I know what sentence using a sentence like: "select * from 'database' where 'temperature = 15', it will be filtered, but what I'm looking for is that I don't write the filter temperature, if I don't give it to a variable for example, thank you very much, I attach my flow.

flows (1).json (79.7 KB)

So why not use the date in stead of the temperature in your ‘where’ clause?

Of course I can do that, but what I want to do is that in a date node or tex input node, enter date or date data and filter dynamically, all those filters do it from the UI

Do you mean you want to enter a date on the dashboard and press enter, then use that date in the where clause?

yes, that's exactly what I want to filter both by date and perhaps temperature values ​​in the same statement.

Well you could build the sql statement using switch nodes to decide if you want date, temperature or both ad then use a template node to build the statement.

You will have to decide what the conditions re that you will use. I'd suggest using the ui-form node to enter the date and/or temperature they both would be in the msg and you could then create your select statement based on which item(s) are filled in.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.