Find failing node

Hi,

I'm getting the following error within my NodeRed container logs. I run use NodeRed within Home Assistant and I can't seem to fathom how I go about finding which one of my many nodes is Node 17. Could someone please suggest an approach/ideas. Many thanks

(node:17) UnhandledPromiseRejectionWarning: Unhandled promise rejection. This error originated either by throwing inside of an async function without a catch block, or by rejecting a promise which was not handled with .catch(). To terminate the node process on unhandled promise rejection, use the CLI flag --unhandled-rejections=strict (see Command-line API | Node.js v19.2.0 Documentation). (rejection id: 10875)
(node:17) UnhandledPromiseRejectionWarning: Error: The string could not be parsed by timestring
at parseTimestring (/data/node_modules/timestring/index.js:58:11)

Why not add a catch node connected to a debug node (set to display the complete msg object) and see if that gives you more. Igf it does, it should show the node ID causing the issue and you can copy that, do a 'find and past that id in and it should hilight that node.

Are you using nodejs 19? 18 is the highest supported version at the moment. That does not mean that the nodejs version 19 is causing the problem, but it is conceivable that it is

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.