First Post-Drivers/templates?

Would like to use this board with a raspberry pi and no red and access it from Hubitat.

1/ Is there a driver for this already( I have sent a message to the vendor no reply yet in the last 1 hour)

2/ how easy is it to ride a template or driver or however node-red does it so that it's available for riding flows too or external access by Just.

Trust me I will start looking this up after I send this but if there's some pointers to make it a quicker search that would be great thanks

Apparently the builder of the board had already written drivers and such including a node for node red. Now that I know what a note is and knew what to look for I saw he had one. Please excuse the extra bandwidth but here's the link to that in case someone wants to use that board.

I recommend watching this playlist: Node-RED Essentials. The videos are done by the developers of node-red. They're nice & short and to the point. You will understand a whole lot more in about 1 hour. A small investment for a lot of gain.

thx very much for the direction

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.