[Flow] Corona country comparison with Hubei (China)

I have made some further improvement to my flow (github.com/janvda/node-red-corona-comparison-hubei) as you can see in below example

The main new features:

• running average : it is averaging the data for a configurable number of days.

• new chart "reproduction rate (based on new conf cases)" : the reproduction rate at date X is defined as

(new confirmed cases at date (X+7 days)) / (new confirmed cases at date X)

Note that this is a very rough formula to calculate the reproduction rate as it gives a too pessimistic outcome in case the country is increasing the number of tests. If you want a better calculation of the reproduction rate see my other project "COVID-19 country history charts based on total tests"

Observations

1. The number of cases dropped really rapidly in the province Hubei. Showing also a very low reproduction rate (< 0.5) in the last month.
  2. Italy is well beyond its peak. New confirmed cases and deaths are decreasing but not at the same rate as in Hubei. So the measures taken in Hubei were substantially more effective to reduce the reproduction rate compared to Italy. FYI It Italy would be as effective as Hubei then it would report the last confirmed case on 21 of May.