Frigate Image (URL) to Android TV Notification Home assistant call service

Hi,
I want to get a notification with an image of a person standing near my front door on my android TV.
Background: I get the url of the image from the Frigate clips folder thru MQTT (Eventid) & want to push the image using Notify call service for Homeassitant.

Problem: I don't get the notification with the image .

Here is my sample flow:
Inject Node:

The flow:
[{"id":"2339d3b82b3174c4","type":"inject","z":"dd21e18ab46ee182","name":"","props":[{"p":"payload"}],"repeat":"","crontab":"","once":false,"onceDelay":0.1,"topic":"","payload":"http://192.168.1.111:5000/clips/frontdoorcctv-1633953782.236539-1l7fv8.jpg","payloadType":"str","x":230,"y":640,"wires":[["ec9ce92e7edadcdb"]]},{"id":"ec9ce92e7edadcdb","type":"api-call-service","z":"dd21e18ab46ee182","name":"Notify","server":"406880bb.e9ed2","version":1,"debugenabled":false,"service_domain":"notify","service":"realme_tv_notify","entityId":"","data":"{\"message\":\"Someone at the Front Door.\",\"title\":\"Front Door BOT\",\"data\":{\"duration\":30,\"interrupt\":\"true\",\"fontsize\":\"small\",\"transparency\":\"0%\",\"color\":\"grey\",\"position\":\"bottom-right\",\"file\":{\"url\":\"{{msg.url}}\"}}}","dataType":"json","mergecontext":"","output_location":"","output_location_type":"none","mustacheAltTags":false,"x":390,"y":640,"wires":[[]]},{"id":"406880bb.e9ed2","type":"server","name":"Home Assistant","legacy":false,"addon":true,"rejectUnauthorizedCerts":true,"ha_boolean":"y|yes|true|on|home|open","connectionDelay":true,"cacheJson":true}]

Here is the data of notify Node(Call service):

{
    "message": "Someone at the Front Door.",
    "title": "Front Door BOT",
    "data": {
        "duration": 30,
        "interrupt": "true",
        "fontsize": "small",
        "transparency": "0%",
        "color": "grey",
        "position": "bottom-right",
        "file": {
            "url": "{{msg.url}}" //This msg.url is the payload from previous node or Inject node in above sample
        }
    }
}

The json editor only supports fully valid json. $$ is not valid.

Did you mean to use JSONata?

Yes this is my call service HA node details @Steve-Mcl
Please helo me to send the generated image url to this node
Thanks you

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.