Gauge sectors change in dashboard

The Gauge sectors can be set from the dashboard?
The gaude can be divided into three parts with different colours and I have numeric nodes for the maximum an minimum values. And I want to change the sectors depending on the numeric values.
maximo minimo
gauge
I have written this command in the sectors= {{flow.get("minimo")}}

0 Likes

It can be done by sending ui_control property to gauge with msg

msg.ui_control = {seg1:30,seg2:80}
msg.payload = Math.floor(Math.random()*100)

return msg;
1 Like

but this looks that is for changing the max and th min of the gauge and I want to have that form 0 to 100. The values that i want to change are the limits of the sectors that are the colours

0 Likes

Not really. For min and max if you need to change them you need to send

msg.ui_control = {min:30,max:80}

or you can send them all together

msg.ui_control = {min:10, max:80, seg1:30, seg2:60}

0 Likes

This need i do to send it from a function node? I don´t get which nodes do I need to use

0 Likes

Do you have any example of this??

0 Likes

Let's do it another way. You will do the flow and share it then we help at the point where you stuck.

You can use function node or change node to sendui_control property as part of msg.

1 Like

I tried to do this way but it doesn´t work. Then in the gaude sector I wrote {{toprange}}.

0 Likes

as @hotnipi has already shown you you need to set msg.ui_control - for example
msg.ui_control = {min:10, max:80, seg1:30, seg2:60}
In your case maybe change that change node to
set msg.ui_control.seg2 flow.rangetop

0 Likes

and where do I need to write those values<?

0 Likes

Here is example by using the change node

[{"id":"1d637a9e.5d87c5","type":"change","z":"b02a69cb.a920e8","name":"","rules":[{"t":"set","p":"ui_control.seg1","pt":"msg","to":"low_segment_value","tot":"flow"},{"t":"set","p":"ui_control.seg2","pt":"msg","to":"high_segment_value","tot":"flow"}],"action":"","property":"","from":"","to":"","reg":false,"x":480,"y":400,"wires":[["63a3e8c0.edea48"]]},{"id":"87a05219.c3cc5","type":"inject","z":"b02a69cb.a920e8","name":"","topic":"","payload":"","payloadType":"date","repeat":"","crontab":"","once":false,"onceDelay":0.1,"x":280,"y":400,"wires":[["1d637a9e.5d87c5"]]},{"id":"63a3e8c0.edea48","type":"debug","z":"b02a69cb.a920e8","name":"","active":true,"tosidebar":true,"console":false,"tostatus":false,"complete":"true","targetType":"full","x":680,"y":400,"wires":[]}]

Note, that values must be stored in flow before you can use change node this way. If values can not be found, the properties will not be created.

0 Likes

so the ui_control node I don´t need to use it as it apperas in your example?
and in the gaude what do I need to write in you example?:sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

0 Likes

the ui_control we are talking about is property of msg object . Not a node
For gauge you will need to specify some default values for sectors. Use numeric values.

0 Likes

thank you very much to both now it is working correctly. You help me a lot and I think that I learn a lot

2 Likes