I have a general query - How does NR team see the roadmap / future of subflows vs. Link Call.
The main merit of Subflows which i see is -
- Parameterization - parameters allow on subflow definition - even if static.
- Modularization (with Link Call - this is fairly achieved).
- Delivery as Out of Box node (SubFlow as a node).
- Hopefully - in future - black box delivery - where creation of subflow to node is seamless. And end-user had zero visibility of sublfow's internal implementation.
The biggest advantage of Link Call
- Easy Import/Export. (Subflows import/export brings new instance of original flows itself).
Maybe there are more benefits of each - which i am missing.
I do use both of these and see merits.
Does the NR team - foresee the 2 functionalities meeting in future ?