GET xxx:1880/ui/loading.html 404 (Not Found) and SideNav 'left' is not available! Did you use md-component-id='left'?

when open http://xxx:1880/ui on Chrome browsers, there are some error in the browser debug console.

nothing to worry about. The Loading one is there purely so end users can add their own "loading" page if required. The other is a small timing issue with angular and loading and resources being ready.

Thanks. but Is there any way to solve it?

about "loading" page, how to do it?

There is nothing to solve

If you want to add a loading page add your loading.html to the node_modules/node-red-dashboard/dist folder

Same problem here.
The issue is that if you do not add the loading.html the ui page shows nothing. What used to be pretty straight forward (no code, just clicking) now needs to create a file and copy to a very specific location. No big issue for seasoned people, but kinda frustrating for newbies I teach to.
May there be a workaround for this so that loading.html is not mandatory?

It's not mandatory.
What browser/OS are you using ?

Thanks for your reply

chrome/win10

I am in windows 10 pro with chrome 83.0.4103.61

same happens with w10 pro and ms edge. This happens to node-red in rasp and win versions.

I have also tested it with a windows 2019 datacenter VM in azure with Internet Explorer and same results: /ui shows nothing, loading.html missing.

I have other instances of Nodered currently running with older versions that /ui just shows fine with same OS and same browsers

It can be solved to add blank load.html file on node-red path

if I add loading.html in .../dist now shows the spinning wheel but ui does not load themeState error persists...

add loading.html on /node-red, but there is nothing in loading.html, I run it normally

that error isn't to do with loading.html ?

The error isn't to do with loading.html.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.