Grafana dashboard did not appear <iframe>

Dear users, I have difficulties with Grafana embedded. The dashboard not appear on iframe. Hopefully someone can enlighten me. Here I attach the picture the output on my dashboard.

I don't understand. The images you posted show that grafana does appear. Please explain exactly what the problem is.

Edit: if you mean you can't get any further in grafana then click Home in the top left.

Sorry for not explain detail. Here I attach the outcome from direct web Grafana. As per attach I have 2 dashboards.

Unfortunately, When I embedded the Grafana dashboard, and logged in the dashboard missing.

What do you mean by "missing"?

What exactly do you see in the browser?

I apologize not give a clear message.
As per first image that I attach with the green border is my nodered dashboard, where I embedded my Grafana. But the grafana dashboard not appear on it. As you can see on Starred dashboards and Recently viewed dashboards there is nothing.

Actually I have 2 Grafana dashboards which is CHILLER Evap+Cond and actest. But when I embedded both grafana dashboard not appear on my nodered dashboard.

The main problem is Grafana does appear but Grafana dashboard does not appear.

I hope this time I explain it well. I am sorry again English is not my native language. I'll try my best to explain more :wink:

Sorry, but per my understanding you have to change some config settings in grafana... otherwise the dashboard is not shared by grafana even with a valid url

pls have a look here

To get it working you need to change some settings in the grafana.ini file. Change anonymous access enabled = true and allow_embedding=true . If you can't find the last one, add it to the section [security]

Below is a simple sample flow working for me

[{"id":"1145f236ec34b40d","type":"function","z":"5e400b355ad98dde","name":"BuildTemplate","func":"//NOTE, more then one chart on a page, rename in the second and following \n//templates the \"myframe\" variable so that every template has a unique name.\n\n//panelid=2\n\n//msg.payload= \"http://192.168.1.195:3000/d-solo/mIxYKbigz/temp?orgId=1\"+\n//\"&refresh=1m\"+\n//\"&theme=dark\"+\n//\"&from=\"+ msg.fromdate +\n//\"&to=\"+ msg.enddate +\n//\"&panelId=\"+panelid\n\nmsg.payload= \"http://192.168.2.202:3001/d-solo/LMbX_rp7k/watertank?orgId=1&from=1642543944971&to=1642565544971&panelId=2\";\n\nreturn msg;\n\n","outputs":1,"noerr":0,"initialize":"","finalize":"","libs":[],"x":420,"y":200,"wires":[["75bfb43ed893b447"]]},{"id":"75bfb43ed893b447","type":"ui_template","z":"5e400b355ad98dde","group":"bf358657.5131e8","name":"Temp","order":1,"width":0,"height":0,"format":"<html>\n<iframe id=\"myFrame2\" width=\"600px\" height=\"300px\" style = \"overflow:hidden; margin:auto; border:0px solid green;\"></iframe>\n\n<script>\n//NOTE, more then one chart on a page, rename in the second and following \n//templates the \"myframe\" variable so that every template has a unique name.\n(function(scope) {\n    // watch msg object from Node-RED\n    scope.$watch('msg', function(msg) {\n        // new message received\n        var x = document.getElementById('myFrame2');\n        x.setAttribute('src', msg.payload); \n        });\n})(scope);\n</script>\n</html>","storeOutMessages":true,"fwdInMessages":true,"resendOnRefresh":false,"templateScope":"local","x":630,"y":200,"wires":[[]]},{"id":"a940230f5f044173","type":"inject","z":"5e400b355ad98dde","name":"","props":[{"p":"payload"},{"p":"topic","vt":"str"}],"repeat":"","crontab":"","once":false,"onceDelay":0.1,"topic":"","payload":"","payloadType":"date","x":160,"y":200,"wires":[["1145f236ec34b40d"]]},{"id":"bf358657.5131e8","type":"ui_group","name":"Temp-Graph","tab":"a8a58ea5.968c4","order":2,"disp":true,"width":"12","collapse":true},{"id":"a8a58ea5.968c4","type":"ui_tab","name":"Syslog","icon":"fa-print","order":34,"disabled":false,"hidden":false}]

Hi thank you for join this topic. I do appreciate your time. Actually, I already refer that topic. I already allow anonymous access enabled = true and allow embedding = true it still same the Grafana dashboard did not appear. I believe there is smtg to do with setting but Im stuck.
true already

true

Dear Node-RED colleague, I am sorry for this topic. I already found the problem. Act I create another Organization known as A, and the Grafana Dashboard on A organization. Therefore, I change on the Organization name on Default.ini.

Thank you everyone for your time. I really appreciate it! :star_struck:

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.