Help with subflow error detection

I was answering that question posed by you.

I meant your qualification "but I would say the entire flow would have 70 subflows in/on it" is irrelevant to the point I was making, that you should already know which flow tab the problem is on by which Catch node sends the error message.

Honestly, I have so moved on from that.

I have spent most of today getting another RasPi back to life.

That has given me a lot of grief and a lot of time rewriting a lot of stuff in NR.

I hope that it is for the greater good. As I am getting a better understanding of things which until now I knew nothing about.

Not that I don't mind the help, but the time delay between me posting and getting a reply is sometimes not good for either party.

I try to not waste time on things which I don't understand and work on those I do.
Thanks

Well why bother asking in the first place if you are going to ignore the help offered?

3 Likes

Agree, will be difficult to know if it is a question worth answering (and waste time on) or if it is just something we should treat as a .... blog post kind of

1 Like

You are not understanding what I am saying.

I can't be expected to know everything.

I come across a problem and get stuck.

If the answers/help is still beyond my ability I don't see how it is of any benefit me continuing to try and understand the ongoing things told to me that are also not understandable.

Getting bogged down on one thing is not always a good thing to do.

If you know everything about everything then you would never ask questions.

I ask because I know I don't.
If I can understand the stuff told to me I try to learn.
But if the stuff given is not understandable to me then there is a line/time at which it just isn't practical to continue with it.

Either: I will never understand it or at this point in time I don't understand it.
Waiting until I possibly will understand it doesn't seem practical.

Does that make it clearer?

Just an advice, be more respectful to other users trying to help you out, don't say you are wasting your time while reading the help you get, then you are wasting their time. If you are so busy you do not have time to read and digest the answers you get, better wait until you are in a better situation, hopefully having found enough time for the task you initiated

I think the meaning was lost in translation.

I get it that people here help each other on a kind of quid pro quo idea.

I am (and still am) overwhelmed with things. I get that they aren't waiting to answer my questions also.

But that problem is/was/still is not clear enough for me to understand.
I could sit here and try to get my head around the problem or I could move on and attack something I can fix.

I wasn't wanting to be rude.

I just notice the way you approach things, maybe is in the translation