How Can I Make Logic 1 and Logic 0 graphical with Node red and RPi 3

When someone is trying to help it is important to answer all the questions. You have not told us what you have connected to them.
Also what do you see from the debug node connected to the GPIO node? Anything at all? Are there any errors shown in the debug window?

Thank you for all your helps.

I have one more question...
Last 20 hourse DHT11 is working fine but graphical linecharts is not looking good. Its not looking straight line.
It's looking like shot line. Why its not looking I expected.
Anyone can help me ?

the DHT11 has a +-2C accruacy for temp and +-5% for humidity so you can see flutuations between readings. For example, if the actually temperature is 45C, you could get a reading between 43C and 47C each reading and if the humidity was 65%, the reading could be between 61.75% and 68.25% (if I did m math right)

That can easly create a squiggly line. If you want accuracy, you might want to look at some of the other sensors available.

Thanks for your answer.I dont care about sensor value, its ok but temperature and humidity looking like just shot line, it is not going timeline graphic. Any other sensor working with node-red you know ?

are the values actually changing ? if nothing is changing and no data is coming in then it won't plot anything.

Humidity can fluctuate quickly based on outside conditions and depending on the location of the sensor. If the sensor is in a room with an open window and a front passes over your location, change will happen.

On the other hand it you have it in a closed location with a dehumidifier running, it should stay pretty constant.

As for other sensors, try a google search using ā€˜rip sensorsā€™

1 Like

Last 24 hours its same, didnt changed, but it is in a box.

:slight_smile: it will only plot when it gets a value so if it doesn't change then you may need to send "fake" data so the line looks nice...

1 Like

Ok thank you..