How can we monitor calls on kamailio server using node-red?

Hi, i need help regarding how can we create a node red dashboard to monitor number of calls landed on a kamailio server. what nodes can be used for user interface such as graphs and ui_guage?

Kindly anyone help me out what node can be used as replica for JSONcall (previously available in node-red version 0.16.2) in the latest node red version.

Umar, welcome to the forum!

From what I see, Kamailio has a MQTT module so you can use that to send data to NR. In NR you can create a dashboard using different ui-xxx modules.

Here are some resources to look at. Once you have, give it a try and if you have issues, let us know what they are. I would break your project into two parts 1) getting data to the dashboard and 2) communication using mqtt. Once you have them working you can connect them together.

CANNED REPLIES

1. I recommend watching this playlist: Node-RED Essentials. The videos are done by the developers of node-red. They're nice & short and to the point. You will understand a whole lot more in about 1 hour. A small investment for a lot of gain.

2. If you want to learn more about MQTT then see this tutorial MQTT Essentials - All Core Concepts explained

3. There’s a great page in the docs (Working with messages : Node-RED) that will explain how to use the debug panel to find the right path to any data item. Pay particular attention to the part about the buttons that appear under your mouse pointer when you over hover a debug message property in the sidebar.
    BX00Cy7yHi

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.