How Config About Node MC Protocol To Get data from cc-link

How Config About Node MC Protocol To Get data from cc-link
I Can Connect to host station but can't connect to another station in network Please Help

Hi.

Unless your plc is on the internet there is no need to hide the IP.

Unfortunately there is not enough info and it has been about 4y since I've touched this so I'm not sure if it is even possible but let's see.

1. can you provide a screenshot of the settings that work for direct to host connection.

2. With the config set for host connection, is it possible to read the remote PLC using the {N:2,S:3} address Syntax described in the built in help?

3. Lastly, can you tell me what is at station 5? A PLC? What model? Does it have it's own Ethernet card and connection to the network?

The Station 5 is Q CPU sir

Q06UDV it use default ip address it connect from host station via a cc-link module

this setting is work but i want data from module N5 , S5

Can you answer other questions.

{N:2,S:3} can't use sir
station 5 have Ethernet card but my company want to use 1 ip only(Use Default ip address) for online network. So choose to use cc-link

That's not the point of the extended addressing. This syntax is for connecting to a single PLC then requesting values by routing through the PPCs network/station. That's why I wrote:

Fwiw, the better solution is to connect directly to the Q plc via ethernet.

Also, fwiw, 3E TCP is quite unreliable (I have many years experience of resetting mitsubishi PLCs due to TCP lock ups). 4E UDP is much more stable.