How Set msg.payload to a json stream buffer?

i have recently installed json to csv converter. And i can't figure out how can set msg.payload to a json stream buffer for the input.

What have you tried so far? Have you tried a google search with something like how to create a json object?

1 Like

no but i have tried it and this is what i get in my file
payload.data3,payload.data1,payload.data2,socketid,_msgid,payload,templateScope 128,ss,dd,8hMoh7BG0EwLFIS9AAAB,3d362411.42d19c,, ,,,,3d362411.42d19c,, 46,e,c,8hMoh7BG0EwLFIS9AAAB,c196b0d8.569a4,,local ,,,,c196b0d8.569a4,, 5588,ee,c,8hMoh7BG0EwLFIS9AAAB,297f1077.a301c,,local ,,,,297f1077.a301c,, 3,e,eec,8hMoh7BG0EwLFIS9AAAB,fa6b908a.ca50f,,local ,,,,fa6b908a.ca50f,,

If you are converting a Javascript object to a json object and then to csv. You can do that in one step with the CSV node. Which will go direct from a javascript object direct to CSV.

Your flow appears to lack any debug nodes along the flow. If you get an output that isn't what you expect, the easiest thing to do is to add debug nodes along your flow and see where you get a result that you weren't expecting.

Also when we ask what have you tried? Show us your flow? The most helpful is to export your flow from node-RED and post it here (after reading the link that I posted in the other thread)

But given the image you added here, you now appear to have three different threads relating to the same problem, please don't add any more! If you have discovered something else as you investigate the issue, you can add to a post.

Great you have correctly shared your flows BUT...

You have some nodes that are not part of the core. What are they (and tell the full name i.e. node-red-contrib-blahblah) that will save time for the people who are willing to give you some of their time to help you solve your issue.

And it's reallly a good idea, if you want help, to figure out where your problem is and isolate that section of your flow and create some test data - maybe via a inject node - that will show the problem.

Make it easy for people to help you or thy may decide to pass on your problem and go help someone else.