How to bind the data in template mustache node in array of json format

Hi,
I am using template mustache, I get the data into db and convert to json format; After getting data in json how to display in template mustache html; there is any other option use jquery bind the data, please guide me;
For eg:{"date":[.,.,.,.],"order":[.,.,.,.,.]}

If you are asking how to use the template node to create an sql insert statement I am currently trying to write a cookbook entry doing that very thing. As I haven't gotten it finished I'll just give you the flow:

[{"id":"dca16302.b2567","type":"debug","z":"1abdb162.af5277","name":"TEMPLATE","active":true,"tosidebar":true,"console":false,"tostatus":false,"complete":"true","targetType":"full","x":150,"y":300,"wires":[]},{"id":"dba7856c.25b5b","type":"template","z":"1abdb162.af5277","name":"","field":"topic","fieldType":"msg","format":"handlebars","syntax":"mustache","template":"INSERT INTO temperature (\n   temperature,\n   humidity,\n   look,\n   detail\n)\nVALUES (\n   {{payload.tempc}},\n   {{payload.humidity}},\n  \"{{payload.weather}}\",\n  \"{{payload.detail}}\"\n);","output":"str","x":160,"y":220,"wires":[["dca16302.b2567"]]},{"id":"ca1b1b7d.aed2b","type":"inject","z":"1abdb162.af5277","name":"","topic":"","payload":"{\"tempc\":45,\"humidity\":16.4,\"weather\":\"Clear\",\"detail\":\"Sunny all day\"}","payloadType":"json","repeat":"","crontab":"","once":false,"onceDelay":0.1,"x":150,"y":140,"wires":[["dba7856c.25b5b"]]}]

I'm not asking insertion, how to display data into template mustache; I'm use the node in function node and get data into object; after that use the template node css,scrip and Html this are all the node linked between httprequest;

So you have retreived data from a database and want to display it.

Have you searched in the flows tab for example flows displaying a two dimensional table?