I'm afraid to say that next releases of uibuilder are not likely to be fully compatible with 8.17 I don't think the Gun.js node is either. While I do try to keep things as compatible as possible, there just isn't time available to ensure that things work so far back & as I keep dependencies up-to-date whenever a new version is released, I'm seeing dependencies switching to v10 as a minimum too which is what is prompting the change for uibuilder.
Related topics
| Topic | Replies | Views | Activity | |
|---|---|---|---|---|
| Integrating Node-Red into Buildroot infrastructure | 2 | 1669 | 23 February 2024 | |
| Node-RED in Yocto | 3 | 4650 | 12 September 2018 | |
| "Cross compile"? | 4 | 614 | 9 October 2020 | |
| Install node-red have error | 4 | 583 | 25 December 2020 | |
| Embedding NR into an existing app | 4 | 126 | 29 November 2024 |