How to display the below see json structure inside the template node

Hello all, Could anybody help me out to know how can I display the "title" inside the json file below on the dashboard using template node. I guess I need angular js or any script was I am not aware of angular could anybody help me out.

msg.payload : Object

object

3: object

primary_snippets: array[6]

secondary_snippets: array[4]

summary: "In an analysis of patient data from the Cleveland Clinic's COVID-19 registry, researchers found that melatonin, a hormone that regulates the body’s sleep-wake cycle, was “associated with a nearly 30% reduced likelihood of testing positive for SARS-CoV-2 after adjusting for age, race, smoking history and various disease comorbidities,” according to a news release accompanying the study published in the journal PLOS Biology. (SARS-CoV-2 is the virus that causes COVID-19.)"

title: "Melatonin eyed as possible coronavirus treatment, study suggests"

topicID: "3"

5: object

summary: "Conrad Anker knows something about that. The celebrated 57-year-old mountaineer, who has, among other things, ascended Meru Peak’s Shark’s Fin route in India, summited Mount Everest three times — once without supplemental oxygen — and survived a heart attack while climbing in the Himalayas, advised people to “always have a little in reserve.”"

title: "Build Mental Endurance Like a Pro"

topicID: "5"

8: object

summary: "In the wake of the lockdown there is strong public support for a fundamental rethink. A substantial majority want big or moderate changes in the way the economy is run, while only 6% are opposed to change, according to a recent YouGov survey. Prominent figures from business, unions, the bureaucracy and the church have echoed the need for a “fairer and greener” rebuilding."

title: "Britain beyond lockdown: can social and climate justice come together?"

topicID: "8"

As you have shown it that isn't JSON (which is always a string) but is a javascript object. If you look in the node-red docs for the page Working with Messages it will show you how you can get the path to an object from the debug pane for use in a Change node or a template.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.