Hello, I'm trying to create a flow in which I
- inject an hourly request to a HTTP node
- which logs in onto a web page,
- afterwards navigate to a different page on that website using a URL (which requires being logged in first),
- GET all the html code
- Convert it to a string
- find the word 'connected' in this string
- have a debug message with a bool showing if 'connected' was found or not
- I can link this to an email notification via smtp later, with an existing and configured email node
I tried experimenting with a HTML node that searches for a specific CSS selector but in all cases it couldn't find it or it returned an empty array while it certainly is not.
Any help or example flows on this would be helpful. I need to add this flow to the existing ones which where set up by someone who left the project team and I am new to Node-RED.