How to save to file from forms

Hello,
Can anyone please help with one problem.
I want to save values from ui-form`s to file, and when i insert new value from form A , value from form B will stay unchanged. Can anyone help with function/flow ? Later i want to read from file and use these value as a global

Why not have one form that keeps its values.
e.g.

[{"id":"c6319a103f275834","type":"ui_form","z":"65617ffeb779f51c","name":"","label":"","group":"2d4fe667.28f8ba","order":23,"width":0,"height":0,"options":[{"label":"value a","value":"q","type":"text","required":true,"rows":null},{"label":"value b","value":"b","type":"text","required":true,"rows":null}],"formValue":{"q":"","b":""},"payload":"","submit":"submit","cancel":"cancel","topic":"topic","topicType":"msg","splitLayout":"","className":"","x":190,"y":3780,"wires":[["6850302ade08b95c","db10faec44b52d10"]]},{"id":"2d4fe667.28f8ba","type":"ui_group","name":"demo","tab":"1caa8458.b17814","order":2,"disp":true,"width":"12","collapse":false,"className":""},{"id":"1caa8458.b17814","type":"ui_tab","name":"Demo","icon":"dashboard","order":1,"disabled":false,"hidden":false}]

How to import a flow

Case is that i need few separate forms....

You need a context variable that collects all of the form inputs. Then when a msg arrives, you will need to get the context variable, update the appropriate property of the variable and then set the variable with the new data.

Or a join node and feed forms back to the join and use msg.complete to submit the changes

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.