How to show qrcode in dashboard?

Hi guys, I want to display my qrcode in dashboard but I'm not sure how to do it. Could someone tell me how it can be done.

Hi @UnknownForever,
When I look for the keywords qrcode and dashboard, I see other existing discussions about that. For example here is a nice example from which you could get started.

Bart

1 Like

Hi, Bart,
Thank you for the info.

1 Like

as an alternative
you can use google charts as a qr generator

https://chart.googleapis.com/chart?chs=500x500&cht=qr&chld=H&chl=write your qr data here 

try me

1 Like

Hi umtksa,
I'm new to node red so can explain me how to use google chart in node red?

here a sample

[{"id":"7c597c35222ccf5c","type":"tab","label":"qr flow","disabled":false,"info":""},{"id":"5c7487db0bfa5cb9","type":"inject","z":"7c597c35222ccf5c","name":"","props":[{"p":"payload"}],"repeat":"","crontab":"","once":false,"onceDelay":0.1,"topic":"","payload":"hello","payloadType":"str","x":310,"y":100,"wires":[["da779782f275a4fe"]]},{"id":"bf3aaab618b16d2b","type":"inject","z":"7c597c35222ccf5c","name":"","props":[{"p":"payload"}],"repeat":"","crontab":"","once":false,"onceDelay":0.1,"topic":"","payload":"world","payloadType":"str","x":310,"y":160,"wires":[["da779782f275a4fe"]]},{"id":"da779782f275a4fe","type":"ui_template","z":"7c597c35222ccf5c","group":"14ff6b6b66ab7d5b","name":"qr","order":3,"width":"8","height":"8","format":"<style>\n \n\n.open{\n    background-image: url(\"https://chart.googleapis.com/chart?chs=500x500&cht=qr&chld=H&chl={{msg.payload}}\");\n    background-repeat: no-repeat;\n    background-position: center;\n    width: 100%;\n    height:500px;\n}\n\n\n</style>\n\n\n<div class=\"open\">\n\n</div>\n\n","storeOutMessages":false,"fwdInMessages":false,"resendOnRefresh":false,"templateScope":"local","className":"","x":570,"y":120,"wires":[[]]},{"id":"14ff6b6b66ab7d5b","type":"ui_group","name":"herita","tab":"c1dcfb03.ffed9","order":2,"disp":false,"width":"10","collapse":false,"className":""},{"id":"c1dcfb03.ffed9","type":"ui_tab","name":"dash","icon":"dashboard","order":1}]```

ok thank you umtksa.

Can you tell me how to get the barcode code scanner and get the out in dashboard?

What have you tried so far? Show us your flow (export it and attach it to a reply) and explain where you are having a problem.

In order to make code readable and usable it is necessary to surround your code with three backticks (also known as a left quote or backquote ```)

``` 
   code goes here 
```

You can edit and correct your post by clicking the pencil :pencil2: icon.

See this post for more details - How to share code or flow json

most of the barcode scanners seen as a keyboard by the system if you are using one of them
just use a text input from dashboard nodes.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.