How to track a node-red variable trend on a browser

I am new at node-red.
I want to track my variable outside of node-red dashboard as a trend.
My question is that is there a free web service that I can track my variable on a browser?

It's not really clear what you are asking here, you need to provide more information.
1 - what is 'my variable'
2 - how do you plan on tracking it?
3 - how long will you track it?

tto track data over time, you should probably store it in a database like Influx and you could use Granafa to look at the data.

as for your last question:

Maybe but again I don't know what you mean about tracking it unless you mean you want to run NR in the cloud. If so, have you tried a google search?

Recently I came across this node, and I've been using it since then. It's been working for me so far. It only allows for one variable.

@zenofmud, 'my variable' is an output of HTTP Get node that i use to consume some API. I want to track it on my phone, and last 1 hour data would be sufficient.
By tracking, i mean that i want to see the graph of that data from my phone or tablet.

Thank you @bct19, this is almost what i needed. It will help me a lot in my project.

take a look at telegram and my post in this thread :Telegram add Chart
Telegram is much safer that exposing your NR to the outside world.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.