How to use node red in Android 8 smartphone

Hey, I am a beginner in Node-Red and I have created the Temperature Monitoring Application using ESP8266 and SHT31 I2C sensor module connected via MQTT server to Node red dashboard in Windows Operating System.

But Now I want to use this on my smartphone whenever I am trying to make it work with the Termux using tutorial

but at while installing the node red, I ended up with the error

npm i -g --unsafe-perm node-red
npm ERR! Cannot read property 'length' of undefined

npm ERR! A complete log of this run can be found in:
npm ERR!     /data/data/com.termux/files/home/.npm/_logs/2019-01-23T06_01_42_814Z-debug.log

I have also checked out the earlier post about this problem but it din't worked out.
Can anyone suggest how can I change the settings manually in termux by switching to the directory they have mentioned in the post?

Can I first check that you really want to run node-red on the phone and not just be able to view, on the phone, the dashboard of the node-red from the node-red running on windows.

Hi, I want to run node red so that I can create application work with in my smartphone. Nothing is related to the application I have created in windows

Ah yes, I remember now, the Android 8 problem. Sorry I don't know the answer to that, I am using an older Android.

And Is it possible to view Node-Red Dashboard (which I have created in windows) in Smartphone?

Can you view the webpage? Yes it’s a webpage if your phone is on the same network just point your browser at the URL.

Thanks @ukmoose
But still main issue is, I want to create the application in my smartphone using node-red which is still not working.

Npm is not working. Nothing to do with Node-RED

Hi, @dceejay
Are there any steps to resolve this issue?

Only by finding and following Termux issues