I have a flow that scrapes the U.S. Securities website page: "sec.report"
This web page contains a Company List table that contains the following columns:
- Company Name. ( Como Health Holdings, LLC )
- State Abbreviation Code. ( MO = Montana )
- State of Incorporation Abbreviation Code. ( MO = Montana )
- CIK - Central Index Key ( CIK = 0001816732 )
- Updated. ( Updated = 2020-07-02 )
- HTTP Request Node
- Gets the web page data and returns a string.
- URL = https://sec.report
HTML Node with the following selector:
Selector = div.table>div>div>div
When Node-Red processed the web page, it did NOT generate a carriage
return for the two state columns 2 and 3.
The abbreviations have been appended to the end of the company name.
I have attached two screen prints:
- SEC Report - Node Red.png
- SEC Report - web page and inspect window.png
Does anyone know why the carriage returns are not being generated by the div tags and how to fix the string elements in the string array ???
Ideally, I would like to convert the string elements into separate key=value pairs and create an object to replace the string element in the array.