Http request node after update ignores line break character "\n"

Hello! I have been actively using Node RED for a very long time. My device is Raspberry 3 not updated for over three years. There Node RED v1.3.7. I am using Http request node to send webhook messages to messenger. Specifically Synology Chat. And it works fine now, but on the old version. I installed Node RED v3 to a new device and the code doesn't work anymore.
This is what the query string looks like:

http://192.168.1.5:5000/webapi/entry.cgi?api=SYNO.Chat.External&method=incoming&version=2&token=%Ao0td3NxTaqh4o3FrOR6kXl%&payload={"text": "Hello+world"}

Thus, I send the message "Hello world" to the channel corresponding to the token in url.

I have large messages, some of them look like tables, and for this it is necessary to use line breaks.
And in the new version when I send "mymessage" texts come without formatting

payload={"text": "{{{mymessage}}}"}

msg.mymessage = msg.1 + '\n' + 'my text \n' + msg.2

And this is observed only on the updated version. The old version works, and skips the line break character.
But if I do this:

payload={"text": "Text1\nText2\nText3"}

then the line break is transmitted normally both in the old and in the new version of Node RED. But in this case, I can't use variables.
It turns out that brackets {{{...}}} eat the line break character in the new version of Node RED.
Any ideas how to solve the problem?

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.