I can´t duplicate GPIO input in node red v4.0.2

hello everyone, i have been working in a project with node red v3.1.0
in my project i use the same gpio input en two flows and works fine but in node red v4.0.2 does´t works anyone have an idea about that?

What exactly does not work? I have not got a 4.0.2 system with the gpio nodes installed so I cannot test it.

ok if you try to put in the same flow 2 gpio for example GPIO4 in 3.1.0 works and show the state of the input however in v 4.0.4 only the first that you create show the value and works , the second one doesnt works, look the image attached ,
thanks

Are these on the same computer and with the same operating system release?

I have installed the gpio node on a pi with NR 4.02 and it works ok. Can you show us how you have configured the node and also the startup log when you run, on the failing system

node-red-stop
node-red-start

no there are in two different raspberry with different operating system
raspbian GNU/linux 11(bullseye) works fine in raspberry pi 3
raspbian GNU/linux 12(bookworm) not works in raspberry pi 4
thanks

the node is configurated with resistor pullup debounce 25 ms and Read initial state of pin on deploy/restart
in the file attached you can see the node red start in raspberry with problems

I suspect it may be Bookworm issue. I don't have a Bookworm system.

@dceejay are you able to comment on this?

hello everyone, i have a good news, today install Debian bullseye in my pi 4 with node red 4.0.2 and .......
and I tried cloning gpio4 and it worked very well
Thank you very much to each of you for the interest shown to solve this problem, which in conclusion, as @Colin said, was about the OS Bookworm.

1 Like

The alternative solution, of course, is to just use one input node and distribute it to other tabs using link nodes or mqtt.

i decide to use mqtt and works fine thanks