I can't publish data from node-red

In node-red i'm connected with mqtt user and i use certificate and tls files.

In node-red i'm connected with mqtt user and i use certificate and tls files

Hello @Yaleaura,

Ok. So do I understand you right, that the MQTT broker and clients are using TLS like in following guide? If yes, which kind of certificates are you using (self-signed, Let‘s encrypt etc.)?
http://www.steves-internet-guide.com/mosquitto-tls/

Furthermore you defined a MQTT user and password, correct?

So I would recommend to try first to get the connection done with the MQTT explorer, so you know what to do and afterwards enable the MQTT client/ device to do the same (user/passcode, TLS configuration).

Cheers
Ranki

Is there a solution now?

Not yet. i'm still searching

I think this topic is now concluded.

the original question was "I can't publish data from node-red" but clearly you can...

I think I put the problem wrong. Indeed I manage to send the data but the data is not received by the broker.

According to your screenshot, the broker DOES get the data (because it comes back to the "mqtt in")

But i do not see anything received on the lorawan application server interface.

that is a different issue.

perhaps the topic you are publishing to is incorrect?

e.g. Is the "lorawan application" is subscribed to the EXACT same topic that you are publishing to?

perhaps the payload you are sending to the broker is NOT correct?

e.g: I doubt the property names should have spaces in them!

perhaps the "lorawan application" is NOT connected to the same broker?

What I can say is: Node-red IS publishing to the (broker as far as I can see from your screenshot). An easy way to confirm this is to use a client like MQTT explorer OR subscribe to the SAME topic in node-red.

Agree! +1

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.