6 Feb 15:38:36 - [info] Starting flows
6 Feb 15:38:36 - [error] Missing API key for
MongoDB URL: mongodb://127.0.0.1:2*****/datalogin
6 Feb 15:38:36 - [error] Missing API key for 169.*****
6 Feb 15:38:36 - [error] [serial out:35c022c****] missing serial config
6 Feb 15:38:36 - [error] [serial in:ebf8aa12****] missing serial config
6 Feb 15:38:36 - [error] [mqtt in:d10b4b72c*****] topic not defined
6 Feb 15:38:36 - [info] Started flows
6 Feb 15:38:37 - [error] [function:function 48] SyntaxError: Unexpected token '{' (body:line 3)
6 Feb 15:38:37 - [error] [function:function 49] SyntaxError: Unexpected token '{' (body:line 3)
6 Feb 15:38:37 - [red] Uncaught Exception:
6 Feb 15:38:37 - [error] Error: ENOENT: no such file or directory, stat 'C:\var\spool\sms\incoming'

You have a lot of nodes that look like they are not configured. You will have to configure the mongoldb node, serial out, serial in and Matt in nodes.

Then you need to fix the error in your two function nodes and it looks like you are trying to access a file that doesn't exist.

Without more information, that's about all that anyone can do to help you.

1 Like

How did you get into that situation? Was it working previously? If so then what happened that caused it to stop working?

1 Like

it was working normally at i install node node-red-contrib-smstools after that 15 min later node red stoped

i try to uninstall it in cmd but the problem didn't get fixed

i fix it with following this steps :
node red fix

or just run cmd as admin and set ; mkdir C:\var\spool\sms\incoming

The node - node-red-contrib-smstools - hasn't been updated in over 7 years. You should always check out a node before installing it. If you had followed the link to the NPM page, you would have seen this

Listen and send SMS messages over smstools3 daemon. Development is still on early stage so do not be surprised if your hardware decides to catch on fire.

Pre-requisite

• Install and configure smstools server on your machine (http://smstools3.kekekasvi.com/).
  • Make sure your node-red instance has read permissions in all of /var/spool/sms/ directories and write permissions in /var/spool/sms/outgoing directory.

and had you checked out the link in the Pre-requisite you would have found that the smstools site was last updated in 2017.

I don't know about you but I would run away from that node.

1 Like

i had delete node smstools ! because it has deleted the file that get me into the problem

i was looking for node to use the sim900a in raspberry .

but thanks for your reply

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.