I need help on my dashboard

I already store all data in phpmyadmin but i want to pick all the data that i saved and when i log node-red it all appears.
How can I transform the array into a graphic

First off, you store your data in a database, phpMYAdmin is:

phpMYAdmin is a free software tool written in PHP, intended to handle the administration of MySQL and MariaDB.

In Node-RED, there are nodes that will communicate with difference databases as I can se you are doing.

you ask

How can I transform the array into a graphic

What array are you talking about, what kind of graphic...an image, a chart?

I want to make a chart, basically i just want the chart to load all data

So what have you tried? What type of chart? line, bar, pie?
Have you done a search in the flows library for existing examples you could examine? (try Library - Node-RED)

I recommend watching this playlist: Node-RED Essentials. The videos are done by the developers of node-red. They're nice & short and to the point. You will understand a whole lot more in about 1 hour. A small investment for a lot of gain.

Also there’s a great page in the docs that will explain how to use the debug panel to find the right path to any data item.

Pay particular attention to the part about the buttons that appear under your mouse pointer when you over hover a debug message property in the sidebar.

BX00Cy7yHi

https://nodered.org/docs/user-guide/messages

Covered many many times on the forum.

Search mysql chart

Example: Dynamic series identification from message, send data to Chart - #5 by Steve-Mcl

There are many more threads too.
Give something a try and when you get stuck on a specific bit, head back and ask.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.