I wish to use node-red-contrib-tfjs-coco-ssd, train my own model with no experience

Hi, I'm working on a project where I need to do image classification or object detection. I wish to know how to use this node " node-red-contrib-tfjs-coco-ssd "
it already have a local model and it works fine for general use by I need to train my own model for my project.
I'm new and have low coding experience. If possible I could just use the trained model from teachable machine or something similar.

I would like it to work on a raspberry pi, but for now, I'm doing it on a windows PC while Im waiting to buy one.

The simplest way to use a teachable machines model is to use the teachable machines node node-red-contrib-teachable-machine (node) - Node-RED

1 Like

I wish to load the model Locally, my final project would be deployed to an area with no internet access.

And by the way, what node do I need to used to use node-red-contrib-teachable-machine if I want to use my web cam(windows), just for experimental use. everything I used just stops the node red from working.

I manage to make my web cam work with teachable machine.
but this node is still unusable for my application since I need my project to work with out internet.
if there is a way I could make this load the model locally, that would be great.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.