Improved hardware support

Is this view is from a software perspective by any chance ?

My personal needs do not enter into it and I trying to keep the tone non personal. People explode when they come across conflicting viewpoints on their pet subjects. Myself and others think js is a terrible language, I met and spoke with one of the authors of Occam who thought Kernighan and Richie had made a bit of a mess when designing C. JS is here to stay so I just have to live with it.

Focus: I have complemented the NR team. I do not think the focus has been wrong all along. Simply from a 50 50 perspective I think the complete lack of a working hardware node out of the box would be damaging to your user base.

I have not said it should be the one thing to focus on.

I solved my problems with hardware nodes not working with node. The results of which are of little use to others because I had to create C based executables run through an exec node. Not very pretty, poor performance but better than python.

I obviously touched a nerve somewhere. I have not complained and do not know what you are talking about (because you have no influence like in commercial projects) ?

If there was one example core hardware node it would show others (particularly users towards the hardware end) how to add additional nodes and how they integrate into the NR echo system.