In node red how to get the number of TCP connections or websocket connections count

In node red how to get the number of TCP connections or websocket connections count to create the dashboard.

Can you explain a bit more ? The node-red-dashboard works without you needing to know this.
The ui_control node will give you a message whenever a client connects, disconnects etc if you need that.
The TCP node does provide a status with the number of connections, that can be read by the status node.

I want to show the number of connections happened in dashboard, how to show??

which connections ? connections from the dashboard ? connections from some tcp port you have mentioned > - please help by explaining more detail what you want.

I have some devices those are connected to tcp. i want to see those connected devices count in dashboard. is it possible .please let me know if you want any details.

If there is a clever command line tool you could use then you can call that using an exec node and then parse the output.

tcp

i Have 8 connections as of now i want to see those connection in dashboard.is it possible

so use the status node as I first suggested.

But Status node is not from dashboard . it's from input side. i tried that.

... so is the tcp node... so tcp node -> status node -> change msg as you require for dashboard -> ui_text node (or whatever you want on dashboard)

Can we get the number of dashboard websocket connections through ui-control node?

If you count them yourself yes.