Inject node issue - interval settings missing when interval selected

Hi dear,
a strange behavior happens to me with inject node on a particular machine.
For example, when I try to set interval, no relevant boxes appear to chose times

while I'm expecting something like this

Cattura2

Same behavior with other options ("Interval between times" and "at a specific time")

I'm using node red 1.0.3 on Raspbian/Buster

I've checked for inject.js integrity (I've compared it with another one from another machine where it is working) and I've not encountered any problem.

Does anybody have a suggestion?

2nd time I have seen this lately

Can you look in browsers console log for clues & show us if you spot the problem?

Thank you so much for the quick reply.
I'm sorry for duplicating the topic...I didn't see the other one before.
Anyway, if I can try to hold on here, I can confirm the issue in the console of the browser as per the following picture

I think there could be something broken (but I don't know what) because when I tried to update node red nothing happened. So restarted everything, made an update, upgrade, npm rebuild of .nore-red folder and then I was able to update to 1.0.6 revision.

Now I have

and the same problem

On the same problem installation as you first reported or a different node-red installation?

Same problem (missing boxes for the interval settings) on the updated node-red installation.

Can you try clearing the cache in the browser and try again? Might need to force a couple of full refreshes too. Ctrl-F5 for me (Firefox), but might be different for you.

Just so I fully understand, you now have 2 node-red installs that display this anomaly?

No, I have several (may be dozen) installations where everything is fine.
Only in one of these, where I've just updated from 1.0.3 to 1.0.6, I have this strange behavior

Cache totally cleaned. Nothing different. Actually I really don't know what to check more.
The strange is also that inject node push a message every 1 second when interval is selected.

Can you try it in a different browser (or on a different client machine)?

I currently use chrome. I 've tried with 3 different browsers (chrome, avast browser, edge ...firefox is not able to open node red board for flows). Nothing.
To add more, on 2 different tab of the same chrome session, I run simultaneously 2 node red on different machines (192.168.1.13 and 192.168.1.193). While on the first there is no problem on the second I have the issue.

I wonder if there is a contrib node that is polluting the editor in someway that breaks this. It's the only thing I can think of.

@marcos can you share a list of any contrib nodes you've added to this instance?

Do you mean something like this ?
@clysema/node-red-contrib-ui-week-schedule
node-red
node-red-contrib-bigcsv
node-red-contrib-bigtimer
node-red-contrib-boolean-logic
node-red-contrib-calc
node-red-contrib-calendar-trigger
node-red-contrib-config
node-red-contrib-counter
node-red-contrib-dashboard-sum-bars
node-red-contrib-date-converter
node-red-contrib-deglitch
node-red-contrib-fast-csv
node-red-contrib-filter
node-red-contrib-frequency-meter
node-red-contrib-gpsd
node-red-contrib-ibm-watson-iot
node-red-contrib-jsonpath
node-red-contrib-light-scheduler
node-red-contrib-modbus
node-red-contrib-mytimeout
node-red-contrib-owntracks
node-red-contrib-persist
node-red-contrib-pid
node-red-contrib-play-audio
node-red-contrib-revpi-nodes
node-red-contrib-schedex
node-red-contrib-simple-weekly-scheduler
node-red-contrib-timed-counter
node-red-contrib-timerswitch
node-red-contrib-ttn
node-red-contrib-ui-led
node-red-contrib-web-worldmap
node-red-contrib-webhookrelay
node-red-dashboard
node-red-node-email
node-red-node-geofence
node-red-node-openweathermap
node-red-node-pi-gpio
node-red-node-pi-gpiod
node-red-node-ping
node-red-node-random
node-red-node-rbe
node-red-node-serialport
node-red-node-smooth
node-red-node-tail
node-red-node-ui-list
node-red-node-ui-table

And how does that list compare to the instances where you don't see the issue? Can we narrow it down at all?

The other is long too and has so many different nodes. I'll try to remove what isn't needed in the flow and I'll let you know. Thanks

Look for nodes on the failing list but not on the other one.

And it isn't just about what nodes you have in your flows - it's what you have installed that is relevant.

Fixed. I'm not yet able to say what node was causing the issue but I've proceeded in this way:
because there were 4 flows, I deleted the 3 flows I use for tests on this machine. The issue was still there. So I went to remove all unused nodes. Meanwhile, I was checking if the inject node came back to normality. Finally, only after a rpi reboot, inject node was come back to work properly. Now, I need to recover deleted test flows to proceed with my development so I'll pay more attention to inject node, and hopefully, I'll let you know which is the node that causes the issue as soon as it will manifest again.
Thank you so much.

Marcus, it would at least help us track it down if you could dump that list once more now that it's working.

We will at least see which 4 you uninstalled.

I was assuming you uninstalled till I reread this bit - did you actually uninstall or just delete nodes in your flow?

Hi Steve,
I completely uninstalled nodes. Any way, going forward with my activities, at the moment I can't restrict the issue to specific node

Hopefully by today COB I'll be able to write more.

I'm here again. I completely recovered my 4 flows with all relevant nodes (I've installed all them again). Then I've done some check; restarted node-red, rebooted rpi... every thing is fine. Inject node works properly.
At this point I can suppone that something was wrong in those nodes which hadn't an instance in the flow...even if this sound a bit strange.

Those node were the following:
node-red-contrib-bigcsv
node-red-contrib-bigtimer
node-red-contrib-boolean-logic
node-red-contrib-calendar-trigger
node-red-contrib-counter
node-red-contrib-deglitch
node-red-contrib-fast-csv
node-red-contrib-filter
node-red-contrib-frequency-meter
node-red-contrib-gpsd
node-red-contrib-ibm-watson-iot