Thank you so much for the quick reply.
I'm sorry for duplicating the topic...I didn't see the other one before.
Anyway, if I can try to hold on here, I can confirm the issue in the console of the browser as per the following picture
I think there could be something broken (but I don't know what) because when I tried to update node red nothing happened. So restarted everything, made an update, upgrade, npm rebuild of .nore-red folder and then I was able to update to 1.0.6 revision.
I currently use chrome. I 've tried with 3 different browsers (chrome, avast browser, edge ...firefox is not able to open node red board for flows). Nothing.
To add more, on 2 different tab of the same chrome session, I run simultaneously 2 node red on different machines (192.168.1.13 and 192.168.1.193). While on the first there is no problem on the second I have the issue.
Fixed. I'm not yet able to say what node was causing the issue but I've proceeded in this way:
because there were 4 flows, I deleted the 3 flows I use for tests on this machine. The issue was still there. So I went to remove all unused nodes. Meanwhile, I was checking if the inject node came back to normality. Finally, only after a rpi reboot, inject node was come back to work properly. Now, I need to recover deleted test flows to proceed with my development so I'll pay more attention to inject node, and hopefully, I'll let you know which is the node that causes the issue as soon as it will manifest again.
Thank you so much.
I completely uninstalled nodes. Any way, going forward with my activities, at the moment I can't restrict the issue to specific node
Hopefully by today COB I'll be able to write more.
I'm here again. I completely recovered my 4 flows with all relevant nodes (I've installed all them again). Then I've done some check; restarted node-red, rebooted rpi... every thing is fine. Inject node works properly.
At this point I can suppone that something was wrong in those nodes which hadn't an instance in the flow...even if this sound a bit strange.