Interface High Relay controller with Node red

Hey, for starter I am looking for heavy duty industrial relay solution which is easy to connect through 2 communication service (1 through Private network and another through wifi network), I am trying to make my own solution rather than going with recommended solution so if anyone worked on this kind of software or solution kindly give some expert advice and suggest suitable industrial application which is easy to use with industrial relay controller board https://store.ncd.io/product/fusion-1-channel-high-power-relay-controller-with-16-gpio-or-adc-and-i2c/

In what way does this relate to Node-RED??? The relay board you are linking to has numerous communication possibilities

I think you have to describe your use-case(s) better, also what environment you are expecting the stuff to run on, distance between all expected components etc etc

Hello I would like to use these relay board with raspberry pi and design and make it work through node red development tool any suitable example which help to make this kind of solution will be helpful.