Interfacing Monday.com with node red

Hello Everybody

Im new to node red. Take it easy on me. I'm trying to interface Monday.com. I read the api part of the monday website but having a hard time understanding the coding. this this the website link I was trying to follow :https://support.monday.com/hc/en-us/articles/360013465599-API-Quickstart-Tutorial-Javascript . Just wondering if any body has done this before or currently

Thank you for you time

This should help you on your way

Fill in the url of the api endpoint and provide the api key.

Providing the actual query needs to be done via template or function node.

example flow:

[{"id":"a617e6cd8e2621bd","type":"inject","z":"76cc522bcab02e02","name":"","props":[{"p":"payload"},{"p":"topic","vt":"str"}],"repeat":"","crontab":"","once":false,"onceDelay":0.1,"topic":"","payload":"","payloadType":"date","x":360,"y":1540,"wires":[["f445212f3b945c9f"]]},{"id":"59c2306d202e87a5","type":"debug","z":"76cc522bcab02e02","name":"debug 596","active":true,"tosidebar":true,"console":false,"tostatus":false,"complete":"false","statusVal":"","statusType":"auto","x":910,"y":1540,"wires":[]},{"id":"f445212f3b945c9f","type":"function","z":"76cc522bcab02e02","name":"graphql query","func":"const query = `\n{ boards (limit:1) {\n  name\n  id\n  description\n  items {\n    name\n    column_values {\n      title\n      id\n      type\n      text\n} } } }\n`\n\nmsg.payload = {query}\nreturn msg;","outputs":1,"timeout":0,"noerr":0,"initialize":"","finalize":"","libs":[],"x":520,"y":1540,"wires":[["4c33692c0ea99d38"]]},{"id":"4c33692c0ea99d38","type":"http request","z":"76cc522bcab02e02","name":"","method":"POST","ret":"txt","paytoqs":"ignore","url":"","tls":"","persist":false,"proxy":"","insecureHTTPParser":false,"authType":"","senderr":false,"headers":[{"keyType":"Content-Type","keyValue":"","valueType":"application/json","valueValue":""},{"keyType":"Authorization","keyValue":"","valueType":"other","valueValue":""}],"x":710,"y":1540,"wires":[["59c2306d202e87a5"]]}]

Hello, I imported the code and got it communicating with monday.com. I get the error :{"errors":[{"message":"Field 'items' doesn't exist on type 'Board'","locations":[{"line":6,"column":3}],"path":["query","boards","items"],"extensions":{"code":"undefinedField","typeName":"Board","fieldName":"items"}}],"account_id":2810396} . Im not quite sure why it says field items doesn't exist. Any ideas.

thank you for the help so far
I tried to upload a screen shot but the forum wouldn't let me

I don't know monday.com, but have you checked the field names?

You can simply copy and paste images and snippets directly into the reply (no need for uploads!)

PS, FYI, it is preferred that code/text is pasted as text rather than an image. Also, please always format code in a code block...

In order to make code readable and usable it is necessary to surround your code with three backticks (also known as a left quote or backquote ```)

``` 
   code goes here 
```

You can edit and correct your post by clicking the pencil :pencil2: icon.

See this post for more details - How to share code or flow json

Thank you for all the help. I believe its how I'm writing the request to the api that is the issue.